The Coastal Arts Center of Orange Beach and The Friends of The Arts are sponsoring a design competition to select the official 2018 Orange Beach Festival of Art poster.
The winning artist receives a $100 cash award and recognition through all social media.
Artists of all ages are encouraged to submit their designs. Entries should be appropriate for replication for posters, T-shirts, and other Festival of Art promotional items.
- All entries must be a 12” x 14” hard-backed image. A digital jpeg image file also needs to be emailed to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The design should include the words: 44th Annual Orange Beach Festival of Art 2018.
- Each submission must be an original design including elements of food, music, and art.
- Each entry must include the artist’s name, address, email, and telephone number adhered to the back the entry. Only one per artist may be submitted per person.
- Entries need to be mailed or delivered to: Coastal Arts Center, 26389 Canal Road, Orange Beach, Alabama 36561
Submission Deadline is January 12, 2018 and the winner will be notified by January 26, 2018.
The selected design will be reproduced on posters, T-shirts and other Festival of Art promotional items that are a major source of support for the festival. As such, judging criteria will include viability of sales potential. The Coastal Arts Center reserves the right to accept or reject all work submitted during this competition. The Coastal Arts accepts no liability for damaged or lost artworks.
The Coastal Arts Center will reproduce the winning poster for sale during the festival. Only a limited number of signed copies of the poster are available for sale each year, and the artist will be asked to sign the posters.
The winning entry becomes the property of The Coastal Arts Center of Orange Beach. The Coastal Arts Center reserves the right to unlimited reproduction and use of the image or parts of the image for the Festival of Arts materials and products for sale.
Please call or email The Coastal Arts Center for any questions at 251-981-ARTS(2787) or email@example.com.
For more information on the 44th Annual Orange Beach Festival of Art, which will be held on March 10-11, 2018, visit www.orangebeachartsfestival.com.