Below is a listing of Escambia County offices and departments closed Monday, Dec. 25, Tuesday, Dec. 26 and Monday, Jan. 1 in observance of Christmas and New Year’s holidays.
- Escambia County Board of County Commissioners – All departments, including:
- Escambia County Animal Shelter
- West Florida Public Libraries (All locations)
- Escambia County Property Appraiser
- Escambia County Tax Collector
- Escambia County Supervisor of Elections office
- Escambia County Clerk of the Circuit Court & Comptroller’s office
- ECAT buses will not operate Monday, Dec. 25 and Monday, Jan. 1. Buses will operate on a modified holiday schedule Sunday, Dec. 24 and Sunday, Dec. 31, with Route 59X and 64 running service until 6 p.m. There will be no UWF Trolley or Express Shuttle service from Saturday, Dec. 16 to Tuesday, Jan. 2. UWF service will resume Wednesday, Jan. 3. For more information about ECAT schedules, click here.
- Animal Control will be responding to emergency calls only.
- The Perdido Landfill will be closed Monday, Dec. 25, and landfill operations will resume Tuesday, Dec. 26. Administrative offices will be closed Monday, Dec. 25 and Tuesday, Dec. 26. The Perdido Landfill and administrative offices will be closed Monday, Jan. 1.
For more information, please contact the Escambia County Office of Community and Media Relations at 850-595-3476 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.