What should you do if you see a potentially hazardous problem with a street, sidewalk, or drainage ditch or see public areas in need of mowing or tree trimming?

Escambia County has an online reporting system at myescambia.com for these problems. The system worked well recently to correct rotting boards the created a hazard to pedestrians on a footbridge along River Road.